The Interactive Physics Problem Set
This web contains almost 100 practice problems for physics students. They're accompanied by detailed solutions and interactive computer experiments*.
*The computer experimentss only run on Macintosh computers that have Interactive Physics II installed but MPEG movies are available for many of the problems.
- Project Summary.
- Users Guide.
- Computer Experiment User's Guide.
- Study Tips.
- Chapter 1: Calculus review. (no experiments)
- Chapter 2: Position and Velocity.
- Chapter 3: Position, Velocity, and Acceleration.
- Chapter 4: Projectiles
- Chapter 5: More Projectiles
- Chapter 6: Forces
- Chapter 7: Force Applications
- Chapter 8: Multi-Block Problems
- Chapter 9: Intro to Circular Motion
- Chapter 10: Friction
- Chapter 11: Energy and Work
- Chapter 12: Energy and Momentum Conservation Laws
- Chapter 13: More On Conservation Laws
- Chapter 14: Torques and Rotational Inertia.
- Chapter 15: Torques, Rotational Inertia, and Angular Momentum
Click here to download a stuffit archive of
the entire Interactive Physics Problem Set.
(4.5 MEG compressed, 30 MEG expanded)
If you have trouble downloading the entire archive, you should try
downloading the archive in three separate segments, which can be
rejoined with stuffit. Click on the following menu items to download
Copyright 1994 by the Regents of the University of California. These problems, solutions, and experiments are provided as an educational resource for non-commercial use only.